The successful candidate is a self-starter able to work both independently and in a team. They are methodical in their approach, possess expert Excel skills, and fine attention to detail. They will be part of the Process Improvement team focusing on various complex projects.
The position is perfect for one who seeks a degree of autonomy and is looking to make a meaningful impact.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support in the continuous analysis of the company’s internal processes and their improvement
- Research and synthesize in order to promote best practice
- Preparing data and information for the Group Process Change Manager
- Internal promotion of lean culture and it’s implementation into the company
- Monitoring and tracking of project KPIs
- Numeracy skills
- Handling deadlines and pressure situations
- A university graduate (preference for a degree)
- Fluency in English
- Expert Excel Skills
- Proven track record in process improvement, digital transformation, or implementation management
- Experience in Microsoft ecosystem is a plus (Dynamics 365)
- Strong communication skills
Work place – Czech Republic, Prague, preferred; but any other country CTP operates in is possible.
In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only, to schedule for personal interview. Thank you.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with CTP’s latest developments, industry insights, and exclusive offers by signing up for our newsletter. Join our community and be part of the future of industrial real estate.