The Project Manager is fully responsible for realization of a project (industrial & office developments), from preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, coordination of works during the construction phase, and is responsible for on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
Particular activities / involvement in:
- Design / Design review – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases – Concept design, Urban project, Project for Construction permit, Project for execution – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements; Conducts meetings with clients to understand their technical requirements.
- Permitting – in cooperation with other colleagues he needs to make sure all necessary permits are in place (Urban project, Location Conditions, Building permit, Technical acceptance and Use permits); The Employee is in touch and negotiates with authorities and other parties involved.
- Value engineering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team, coordinates the Tendering process; monitoring of costs spent, responsible for keeping the costs within budget agreed, attends meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/Info to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes
- Construction management – Preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; daily controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, communicate with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts; controlling the monthly performance evaluation of subcontractors; for this an on-site Site Manager supports
- Hand-over of completed properties with permit to clients
Generally, the Employee is responsible for on time delivery of properties to the clients, to be built within the budget and in a good quality, with all permits in place; Completed projects to be handed over to Clients up on Hand over protocols signed.
- Relevant degree of qualification – university degree in Civil engineering
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience at the project manager position, experience with industrial buildings
- Communicative English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently
Start possible immediately
Work place Brno, Česká republika
In case of interest, please share your CV. We will contact selected candidates only.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with CTP’s latest developments, industry insights, and exclusive offers by signing up for our newsletter. Join our community and be part of the future of industrial real estate.