CTP Capital Markets Day and Asset Tour 2023
CTP Capital Markets Day 2023
We are delighted to invite you to our second Capital Markets Day, which will take place on 20 – 21 September 2023.
The Capital Markets Day is a unique opportunity to meet CTP’s executive and non-executive Board members, regional management teams, as well as some of CTP’s clients.
Day one will take place in the Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Brno, with presentations and panels that will provide insight on:
- The structural demand drivers in the CEE region, including a panel with tenant representatives from various industries;
- Capital allocation and funding considerations;
- The drivers behind CTP’s ability to deliver a market leading YoC;
- Leasing momentum in Poland with new supply coming down, including a presentation on the Polish market by an agent;
- Progress on asset management initiatives in Germany as well as the start of the first CTP developments;
- The energy business case; and
- Rental growth opportunities, illustrated by the Czech market.
Two asset tours are organized to see first-hand some of our Top 10 CTParks and flagship developments.
Option I: Vienna / Bratislava / Budapest, drop off at Budapest airport
- CTPark Vienna East
- CTPark Bratislava
- CTPark Budapest West
- CTPark Budapest South
- CTPark Budapest Vecsés
Option II: Ostrava / Katowice, drop off at Krakow airport
- CTPark Hranice
- CTPark Ostrava
- CTPark Ostrava Poruba
- CTPark Zabrze
- CTPark Katowice
The following presentations are available for download:
01. CTP’s Tenant Relationships, the Basis for Sustained Growth
02. Guidance and CTP’s Long-Term Potential
03. Funding & Capital Allocation
04. CEE Growth Drivers from a Client’s Perspective
05. Poland – Guest Presentation – Cushman & Wakefield
06. Expansion into Poland, Continental Europe’s 3rd Largest Logistics Market
07. Unlocking Potential in the German Portfolio
08. Introduction to the Energy Business Unit
09. Czech Republic, CTP’s Home Market
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with CTP’s latest developments, industry insights, and exclusive offers by signing up for our newsletter. Join our community and be part of the future of industrial real estate.