The Energy Manager is fully responsible for the implementation of Energy projects. Main task is to coordinate installation of solar panels in industrial parks. Energy manager is fully responsible for the realization of a project, from the preparation, including support and involvement in permitting, coordination of works during the construction phase, and handles on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
Particular activities/involvement in:
- Design – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases – Request for connections to the grid, Feasibility study, Project for Construction permit, Project for execution in cooperation with external engineers/designers, conducts meetings with clients and International Energy Team;
- Permitting – securing all necessary permits (Connection agreement, Static calculations, Fire safety measures, Building permit, Technical acceptance, and Use permits);
- Value engineering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team, coordinates the Tendering process; monitoring of costs spent, responsible for keeping the costs within the budget agreed, attends meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/info to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
- Construction management – Preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; daily controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, controlling the monthly performance evaluation of subcontractors;
- Hand-over of completed Energy project with permits into operation
- Strong project management skills and leadership to deliver KPIs
- University degree in Electrotechnics or Civil engineering;
- Relevant technical skills;
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the project manager position, experience with solar installations
- Communicative English, B2 level;
- Team player with an individual proactive approach and good communication skills;
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently.
In case of interest, please share with us your CV in English language. We will get in touch with selected candidates only. Thank you
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with CTP’s latest developments, industry insights, and exclusive offers by signing up for our newsletter. Join our community and be part of the future of industrial real estate.