CTP Invest is a top-5 European developer of premium industrial and office parks in Central Europe, and it is the owner and manager of a portfolio of 10 million m² of lettable area, employing over 620 real estate professionals across ten countries. CTP is the owner of CTPark Network, the largest integrated system of premium business parks in Central Europe. As a full-service developer, CTP provides end-to-end development services in-house, from site selection, permitting and legal to design, engineering, construction and property management. With its entire portfolio BREEAM certified, CTP claims the position of the most sustainable developer in the region.
CTP plans to further expand and grow its portfolio in Austria and is looking for an enthusiastic and commercially talented person to join as a Business Development Manager for Austria, region Vienna.
We offer an interesting opportunity to grow your personality and your professional career together with us in an exciting and challenging environment. We are a small team of highly committed professionals and strive to business perfection, together as a team.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
WE LOOK FOR
The person we are looking for is a commercial talent, has outstanding communication skills, is a networker, knows how to get in touch with people and develop relationships with potential tenants as well as agents, likes to socialize, is open minded, smart and bright.
- Searching and finding new opportunities for CTP to buy new land for future developments
- Identify suitable acquisition targets, whereby CTP is interested in acquisition of rental income producing facilities / sale & lease back transactions
Finding tenants / securing business for our portfolio in the Vienna region, the properties we own and develop
- Letting, acquire tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments.
Build and maintain a network of contacts
- Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and clients.
- Terms negotiations with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources in order to get the deals done.
- Our clients are our capital. Therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
Represent, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree in business / economics / construction preferred but not a must
- Previous experience in similar position and real estate is a plus
- Candidates should have a good understanding and knowledge of the real estate market in Austria and property development field
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Representative, dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills
- Ambitious person who “wants to win”
WHAT TO EXPECT
You can expect a challenging field of activity, a highly self-reliant working environment in an international environment and plenty of possibilities to develop.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with CTP’s latest developments, industry insights, and exclusive offers by signing up for our newsletter. Join our community and be part of the future of industrial real estate.